Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome to my New Blog! - Newmarket Photographer

Well, I've finally decided to join the rest of the photogs out there and start a blog. I will do my best to update it weekly with sneak peeks from my client's photo sessions as well as with any specials and new products that are available. I have a hard time keeping up with my laundry these days though so bear with me....this could prove challenging some weeks!

Here are a few of my favourites from recent photo sessions over the past couple of months....

Little miss "A" was ready for a nap but not before I caught a couple great snaps of her and her brother "V"! Thanks S & P for having me and I'll see you all again in May for A's baptism!





Miss "M" was a real little cutie and didn't stop smiling through the entire session! Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!







"S" and I had a great time during her session - she has a beautiful smile and I had a tough time choosing my favourites! Until next time S....





Our best friends had their 3rd (& final???) son at the end of January and I was so happy to be able to capture these photos of "E" for them - like his brothers D & C - he is a real charmer!







I couldn't resist those big blue eyes, so big brother "C" got into the photo session too!

No comments: