Saturday, May 10, 2008

A slight change...

After much thought I have made the decision to increase my session fees. I strive to provide all of my clients with the highest quality images possible - after all that's what you pay me for! Each and every image is carefully editted and nothing but time and attention to the smallest detail can produce the end results.

My new session fees will take effect as of June 1st 2008 - for anyone that books their session before June 1st, I will still honour my current prices.
  • Session fee: $175.00 for up to 5 immediate family members (i.e. mom, dad & children)
  • Each additional person: $25.00 (i.e. grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins)
  • Newborn Session fee: $300.00
As always, this fee includes my time and talent and your high resolution digital files on CD.

Thank you to all of my friends, family and clients that have supported me this year - you have all been wonderful!

On a different note....I want to wish all of my mom friends & clients a very Happy Mother's Day tomorrow! I will leave you with the smiling face of my baby - who's not really a baby anymore :-( Aidan turned 18 months last week and is truly my daily inspiration!

Tiffany







No comments: