Monday, June 9, 2008

1st Maternity Sneak Peek! - Newmarket Maternity Photographer

I had my first maternity photo session last Friday and Mom & I had a blast! We have both been planning for this session for months now (mom sent me an email when she was only 3 months pregnant and of course I was happy to oblige!). We were both so excited that we just spent the afternoon trying different poses & costume changes - it was tons of fun and I think we captured lots of beautiful images that Mom & Dad will be happy with - now I can't wait for their little girl to arrive!




























I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek "A" - I still hope to have your gallery ready by the end of the week - I have a lot more images to edit! Thanks again for being my guinea pig :-)

T

1 comment:

sgvsuperchic said...

i think these pictures are beautiful. the rose petals were probably my favorite.