Friday, November 7, 2008

6 pounds of cuteness | Port Elgin Newborn Photographer

Mom & I met a few years ago at a baby music class and have been friends ever since - her oldest daughter has been a great little model for me over the past few years and can be seen on the website :-) So when J told me she was pregnant again I knew I wanted to take photos as soon as this little one arrived. I was so happy when she agreed to come over last week when Baby "E" was just 7 days old - she is just a tiny ball of cuteness and slept the whole time - absolute dream! Congratulations J & J - she's beautiful!




How sweet is this - I think she opened her eyes just for a second to give me a little smile!


3 comments:

Freckle Face Photography said...

that last one is so sweet!!

Kristi Steeger said...

What a great capture!! I love that last one Tiff!!

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet...awesome smile capture.