Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm Back....for a bit! | Grey Bruce Photographer

I apologize to all of my blog followers for my lack of posts this past month, but these past few months have been nothing more than chaotic! I never thought I would be turning away business, but unfortunately I have had to do that more times than I can count these past few weeks. I'm starting to wind things down for the holidays - I am really looking forward to spending some time with my family! My husband & I took a much needed holiday to Aruba a few weeks ago - it was definitely hard to come back to all this snow and freezing temperatures!

Just as any fyi for everyone, I am currently reviewing my pricing structure for 2009 and will be posting that on the blog and the website in the next few weeks, so please check back before the end of the year for 2009 rates & packages.

My beautiful neice & sister-in-law were here this weekend for a visit and my son loved having his cousin and Auntie to play with. He was a little jealous though when mommy played too much with his cousin "L" - I'm not sure he's ready for a sibling yet! We took a few quick pics of "L" in her Christmas party dress so I thought I would share! Doesn't she look like a little Christmas cherub?!

I'm trying to make up for lost time so I've posted several sessions from the past month below so keep scrolling & thanks everyone for stopping by!

No comments: