Friday, May 8, 2009

Green Peas has been on hiatus...for a little while...

I know I've been a little absent on the blog lately - apologies to all of my blog followers. I have some news to share....as most of my clients know, our family has moved to New Jersey (for a few years). The past five months have been insanely busy selling our house in Canada and buying a new one in the U.S. and trying to get settled with a toddler and dog in tow.

I am also happy and excited to share with everyone that I am pregnant and expecting our 2nd child in November. I was a little under the weather for quite awhile and the thought of doing anything that required getting off the couch made my stomach turn! Now that I am back to normal, I'm ready to pick up my camera again and get back to doing what I love to do best (besides spend time with my family!)

For those wondering what my plans are in terms of my business, I will still be offering sessions to my clients in Canada during my visits home (probably 4-5 weeks throughout the year). I will post the dates as soon as I know, but please feel free to contact me if you have your own date in mind - I will definitely do my best to accommodate you!

I of course can't post without a few photos, so.....

I was home visiting friends and family a few weeks ago, but spent one fabulous day with the "G" family and their brand new baby girl "E". She was 3 weeks old by the time I got my hands on her which is a little older than I like to shoot newborns, but she was such a doll. Not too interested in sleeping all that much and of course a newborn shoot is never complete without mom or dad having to change at least once (okay maybe twice!). Here's a quick peek from their session.




Thanks so much for a great day D&P - I hope you enjoy your slideshow!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Congrats on your new addition!! So exciting!
Happy to see you posting again!

Michele said...

What a beautiful little babe you got to photograph! And a HUGE congratulations on the upcoming baby; I can't wait to see pics of him/her:) I hope all is going well for you and your fam......and I LOVE your blog header; he's such a looker:)