Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Newest Little Family Member!

Two weeks ago today I gave birth to our beautiful baby girl Aurora, 8lbs 1oz of pure pink squishiness! She is absolutely adored by every member of our family - her big brother Aidan wants to hug & kiss her all the time (let's hope it's not just a honeymoon period!)

I have been very lucky these past few weeks to have had our parents here to help out, which has given me the chance to sit and enjoy her to the fullest extent - she has been very good to Mommy and has even allowed me to get some sleep at night too! I am feeling very good (probably thanks to all my rest) and Rory is doing very well too - she eats & poops even more than her brother did! (For all of my previous newborn clients out there - she pooped & peed on every single one of my blankets the minute I took her diaper off!)

I have taken 100's of photos of her already so it was hard for me to select a few to share especially when the photos are of my own kids! Here are a few of my many favourites - enjoy :-)






2 comments:

Kristi Steeger said...

Oh Tiff she is just beautiful!!! I love all these shots...the sweet little 'smiling' one...the b&w of her proped up all squishy...sooo sweet!!! Man she's a cutie. And Little Mr A - WOW he's so grown up!!! Love the family shot, too. Welcome baby A!!!! Hugs. :)

Sandra said...

OMG She is SO beautiful... makes me want to fly to NJ to hold her in person!!! Congrats!