Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Green Peas Photography Has Moved! {Grey-Bruce Child & Family Photographer}

This blog has been neglected unfortunately for well over a year now :( Two years ago our family relocated to New Jersey and my original intention to continue my business here in Canada was probably a little optimistic at best! A new addition to our family and the long drive back to Canada certainly hampered my ability to take on any new clients as I had hoped. The good news is we are back in Canada! I hope to have my business back up and running over the next few months. However, my geographic area of focus has changed and I will no longer be taking on new clients in the Newmarket & greater GTA area - it is unfortunately just too far to travel :(

I will now be serving the Grey-Bruce County area including Port Elgin, Kincardine, Southampton, Owen Sound, Sauble Beach and Walkerton. From the little time I have spent here, I already love it. The beaches are beautiful and the wide open fields extend for miles - not to mention all of the hiking & biking trails that stretch up to Tobermory. The photo opportunities are endless :)

Thank you to all of my past clients for supporting me over the past several years. I was truly blessed to have met all of you and to have been given the opportunity to capture the smiles and laughter of your children. I will miss all of you! If I plan to be in the Newmarket area, I will definitely let you know of my plans - please keep in touch!

Over the next few months I will be busy packing and moving into our new house and getting our kids settled. If anyone in my new area is looking for Christmas photos, please contact me as soon as possible as I will only be taking on limited sessions before the holidays.

My kids - like yours - are growing up far to quickly :( They will be 5 & 2 next month and I still have no idea where the time went. Here is my most recent favourite photo of them - completely spur of the moment snap shot, but when I look at it, I am reminded that they do really love each other even when they are tormenting each other - lol!




Thanks for looking! Tiffany

No comments: