Sunday, April 6, 2008

4 more sleeps! - Newmarket Newborn Photographer

Only 4 more sleeps until I head to Chicago! I'm very excited to be attending a photography workshop run by one of the best (if not the best!) children's photographers in the US, I can't wait to hear what she has to say to the group .... and it will be nice to get a few full nights sleep and maybe a little sightseeing with my hubby since we've never been to the windy city! A big thanks to Nanna for taking care of the kids :-)


This week has been a little busy....the weather finally felt like spring so Aidan & I took the wagon out for a spin, managed to twist a few back muscles, which left me on the couch reading him stories until Daddy got home - lol! Still managed to get through my 2 photo sessions this weekend though! Here is a sneak peek from the first - I'm always happy to reconnect with old friends - this little one is #2 for my uni friend and she is just as cute as their first!













Little "T" was an Easter Sunday baby and mom had the cutest Easter Bunny outfit that big sister had worn for her 1st Easter - it was a little big, but still adorable!






It was great to see you both again & finally get to meet your growing family! See you in the summer!

T

1 comment:

Pam said...

Beautiful photos! You really captured the love of that family