Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring is finally here! - Newmarket Child Photographer

I'm back from Chicago - the workshop was fantastic and Chicago was a great city to stroll around. It definitely lived up to its name - a little cold & windy!!! Certainly nothing like these past few days - it's so nice to finally get outside without having to dress in a million layers! We actually had shorts on today! I can't wait to start taking my clients outside for their sessions!

I didn't have time to edit this last session before I left, so here is a belated sneak peek of this cute little guy! Mom had me take photos of him & his sister just before Christmas last year - he's changed alot in these past few months and he definitely kept me on my toes! He's the same age as my son, so I knew I was in for an active session and he certainly didn't let me down - he was tons of fun and full of smiles!







Thanks "B" for having me back again! Until next time....

T

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love these shots, Tiffany!
It was so nice to meet you in Chicago. You shared one of my favorite tips and I'm going to use it.
pam