Monday, August 18, 2008

On Vacation....

Next week I will be taking a much needed break and heading up north to cottage country! I will be away from August 23rd to September 1st and will have no internet access, so all phone calls and emails will be returned after the long weekend. I am looking forward to spending lots of time with my family and some great friends!

I also wanted to let everyone know that I am quickly booking up for the fall. If you are thinking about booking fall or Christmas photo sessions, please don't wait too much longer or you may be disappointed :-)

September: fully booked
October: 1 session left
November: 3 sessions left
December: 2 sessions left


Have a great week & long weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Candids by Courtney said...

Hey TIffany!! I have slowed down a bit, but not by choice, I think it's just a slow time here. Hopefully things will start to pick up now that school has started again and everyone's back from vacation down here!

Love the photo in your header! The eyes are amazing!

I think I'm going to have to do my own belly painting session! I've been terrible at taking my own belly pics this time around!

have a great vacation! take lots of pics!