Friday, September 5, 2008

Look Mom - Frogs! - Newmarket Child Photographer

I'm back from an amazing week away at the cottage with my family and some great friends! We spent the whole week relaxing on the beach, enjoying a few cocktails and watching our kids play - the word "relax" may be a bit of stretch for my husband & I - my son is only 22 months and can't sit still for more than 2 seconds! But when the kids found the frogs under the paddle boats, we couldn't tear him away for anything! He is definitely "all boy"! He wanted to play with those frogs all day! I never thought I would be one of those moms that would help her son catch the critters, but when they look up into your eyes with such innocence and plead with you to help catch the frog that got away - how can you resist?!!!

I of course couldn't pass up catching a few pics to add to the scrapbook! For anyone that is a bit squeamish of frogs - look away now!





Thanks for looking! I'm super busy over the coming weeks with lots of sessions booked so check back often for sneak peeks!

3 comments:

Kristi Steeger said...

OH Tiffany this handful of froggy pictures just makes my day!!! So sweet, so BOY, and I just love the cheek shot! Your work is, as always, inspiring.....thanks for all you do!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love the little bums!!! And I am sure He'll be just as thrilled when he gets older..haha.

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

OH MY GOODNESS! love the frog pics!! you always capture such great childhood moments!