Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Cutie! | Newmarket Baby Photographer

I had a busy few days this weekend with lots of sessions, which would explain the 4 posts in one night! I have a lot of late nights ahead of me this week to edit!

This little one had a beautiful smile - I just didn't get to see it! Mom danced her butt off for 2 hours straight, but little miss "S" was far too distracted by the big black camera pointed at her :-) She is certainly adorable though and smile or no smile I am absolutely in love with her photos! Mom - I hope you'll be happy with these too - I'll have the rest of your gallery ready by the end of the week!



3 comments:

Freckle Face Photography said...

WOW!!! Love that last one! Amazing eyes!

Kristi Steeger said...

Okay I keep getting drawn back to these, I could just stare at them all day! The combo of your talent and this little gals looks and MAN these are GORGEOUS photos! Smiles or not, these are wonderful!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

ok these are awesome! wow, so sharp and vibrant and beautiful~