Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another Great Session! | Newmarket Family Photographer

I walked up to this family's house on Saturday with a huge grin on my face - they backed onto a ravine and the fall colours were just starting to turn. Then I had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I saw their masterbedroom had wall to wall windows! The lighting was a photographer's dream! Not to mention their adorable son "J" is 8months old which is probably my favourite baby age to photograph (they are just full of personality & usually can't crawl away on me!) His big sister "L" was full of spunk and made me run for my money, but that's o.k. because I got some great shots of her too!

Thanks so much for a great morning - I'll have your gallery ready by the end of the week!




I love animals - so couldn't resist including a few of the furry family members too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the family on the floor! Nice colors too :) They all look wonderful!

KELLY said...

That last shot of the little guy is priceless and great family shot - good work!

Kristi Steeger said...

WONDERFUL sessions this weekend Tiff! These pictures are great and the families will love them!!!

Freckle Face Photography said...

you are rocking your shoots lately!! Love them!