Thursday, October 23, 2008

9 Days Old | Owen Sound Newborn Photographer

I love photographing newborns, especially when they are only a few days old - this little guy was just over a week old when I saw him last weekend. He put up a bit of a fight in the beginning (I wonder if that has anything to do with having Notre Dame fans for parents!), but once mom finally got him settled, he let us move him around without too much trouble. I had a really hard time picking just a few of my favourites to share so here's a few too many!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable Tiffany!

~ Andrea :D

Kristi Steeger said...

Tiffany these are BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job, as always. :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet and beautiful!

Rebecca McKay said...

Wow! I found your blog through Michelle Dyson, and I'm totally inspired by your work! Such great use of color and composition!
Rebecca
:)