Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving | Newmarket Photographer

I just wanted to wish everyone that stops by the blog this weekend a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! I'm taking some time off to spend a few days with my family and to maybe take a few family photos for our own Christmas card - the weather is supposed to be beautiful so I hope to make the most of it!

I am completely booked for the rest of October and I only have 1 session left in November available - thank you to everyone who has booked sessions over the next month - I'm looking forward to meeting all of you as well as catching up with some past clients that have booked another session - watch this space for some familiar faces!


Just a reminder about the Christmas card collection, here's the blog link for anyone interested: http://greenpeasphotography.blogspot.com/2008/09/christmas-cards-are-here-newmarket.html

We visited a local pumpkin farm a few weeks ago and Aidan had a blast riding on the trikes, running around the corn maze & picking out a pumpkin. I might be slightly biased, but honestly how cute is my son?!



Thanks for stopping by & have a great long weekend!

1 comment:

Kristi Steeger said...

I'm not biased - but you are definitely right, he is DARN cute!!!