Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Great Weekend! | Newmarket Baby Photographer

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing not one, but two terrific families! I couldn't have asked for nicer clients & all the kids were super cute!


My session today was super fun - mom had mentioned that their house didn't have a lot of natural light, so I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived and this couple had already rearranged their kitchen and added a big area rug for their daughter's big photo shoot in front of the large patio doors - perfect!

Little miss "R" had the biggest blue eyes and was 8months old (just like the little guy below - talk about a perfect weekend for me!) Mom had lots of cute props on hand and at the end of the session we headed over to the park for some great family shots - I hope you enjoy this sneak peek "L&C" - I'm having a hard time choosing which ones to edit for your gallery - they're all great!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these Tiffany! Especially the one with the 3 of them and the pinecone!!!

Unknown said...

Wow did you ever do a good job of capturing that gorgeous baby smile at the right moment. These are lovely Tiffany. Your blog looks amazing...

Freckle Face Photography said...

These are AWESOME!!! She is one sweet girl! The family one is wonderful!