Thursday, July 10, 2008

The "D" Family - Newmarket Child Photographer

I know I've been a little absent here on the blog - I desperately needed a little R&R so I've been spending some quality time with my little guy in the summer sun! This week though I had 2 sessions....the first was on Sunday and I have to say that I think I am quickly becoming a pro at shooting Greek baptisms! I haven't posted anything from the sessions I've done this year but I hopefully will put together a small post in the next week with some random shots of these grand events.

My second session was of this fantastic family of 5! These boys were full of energy - although I don't think I've met any boy under 5 that isn't bouncing off the walls! We had lots of fun - sorry about all of the pillows on the floor "J" - the boys needed a soft landing pad!

Shooting a family of 5 with 3 small boys under the age of 5 definitely presents its challenges! Mom & Dad sure know how to set a great example - I love this one!

Mister "S" had the cheesy smile down pat but once he started telling me his knock knock jokes he had us both laughing up a storm - have you heard the one about the banana???

Little "B" couldn't stop smiling for me - seriously - how cute is he!

I couldn't resist including this one - definitely one of my favs!

Baby "W" is just full of chubby baby cuteness - I could just eat those toes!

Take #258 - well not quite but almost! Did I already say that shooting a family 5 had its challenges!

Thanks for having me over "J & E"! Enjoy your sneak peek (don't hate me too much for the 1st one!) and I'll let you know when your gallery is ready!

No comments: